If you haven’t noticed in the past, I love Disney and planning for Disney vacations. My family has been going each year since 2010 and I enjoy the planning process more and more every time! I hate when I hear people who didn’t enjoy their Disney vacations, or those that have went once and feel like that is enough. I believe 100% that these people just needed a little help planning. Everyone can enjoy a Disney vacation if it is planned for their taste!
After several years of looking, I have finally started working as an Independent Travel Agent with the World of Magic Travel! What does this mean? It means that I now can officially help plan not only Disney vacations, but any vacation for other people.
How much does it cost?
- It cost you absolutely nothing to use a travel agent! Travel agents make money from commissions that are paid by the hotel, airline, theme park, etc. Travel agents do not make money by charging their customer. In fact, I actually had to sign to acknowledge that I do not charge the customer for my services in order to file as an Independent Agent by the Florida Sellers of Travel Act.
What are the advantages?
- Through World of Magic Travel I have connection with over 100 travel agents that are experienced in travel all over the world. If I am helping you plan a trip and don’t have an answer to the question you are looking for, chances are I am in contact with someone who does. This is going to be much more beneficial to you than using Google.
- Life is busy and it can be hard to find time to spend properly planning your vacation, but poorly planned vacations tend to not end so well. I would love to help you book a flight/hotel/package and find you some nearby attractions that fit your interests.
- There are a lot of things to consider when planning a Disney vacation, who better to help you along the way than someone who loves Disney travel more than any other kind. I have spent the last 5 years pouring over Disney news, updates, tips, and suggestions to work on perfecting my family’s Disney trips and save money. I can put all this knowledge to work for your vacation. Plus, I recently completed the College of Disney Knowledge, the training provided by and required by Disney to sell Disney travel.
- Travel agents can be involved as much or as little as you would like.
So, with all that being said, feel free to check out my page at World of Magic Travel or like my page on Facebook to keep up to date with travel news and deals. You can also find fun resources and help on Disney Addicts (I am one of the writers for this page) and Chip and Co.