Ok, you may have seen some promotion around about the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle. I encourage you to check it out. As a heads up, this is an affiliate post and if you choose to purchase the Ultimate Bundle I will make some money off the sale, but keep reading and let me tell you why you might want to check this out.
- Even if you don’t think you are interested in the Ultimate Bundle, check out the FREE mini course here. There are 4 videos that are about 8 minutes each and I loved them. I started right away implementing the ideas that are discussed for laundry, dishes, and dinner and I have seen a huge improvement. In fact, my laundry is actually caught up (included being folded and put away), which used to be extremely rare in my house. There is no cost to watch the mini course and you don’t have to commit to purchasing the bundle; which means it is completely risk free good advice.
- There is something for any homemaker. There are resources for homeschooling, cleaning, cooking, budgeting, holidays, mothering, marriage, natural remedies… the list goes on and on.
- Some of my favorite blogging/resource ladies have included resources in the bundle, including Erin Chase from $5 Dinners and Crystal Paine from Money Saving Mom!
- Chances are you might end up purchasing some of these resources later down the road and have to pay full price. Check out what is included in the bundle here. There are tons of resources. Several months ago I purchased Grocery University from Crystal Paine and now it is included in the Bundle.
- The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle costs $29.97 and it includes $984.74 worth of resources. One of the eCourses, A Parent’s Guide to Natural Remedies, includes on reducing your child’s temperature without medicine, healing an ear infection without antibiotics, and so much more. This eCourse sells on its own for $99 and is included in the Bundle along with all the other resources for $29.97. If you are interested in this eCourse this is a great time to purchase it.
The bundle is only available until April 27th, so you will want to act fast and check it out!