Hi! I’m Stephanie. The girl behind the words.
Stuck in Your Rut is a place for women who long to overcome fear and anxiety, grow confidence in who they are and really start living a life they enjoy. If that’s you, you’re in the right place.
I think the world gains a lot when people are willing to share their personal stories and experiences for others to benefit from. That’s how Stuck in Your Rut got started. It’s the blog I wished I could have found years ago.
We only get one life and you get to control what your’s looks like!
That’s awesome and exciting if you know what to do. But it’s overwhelming and just one more pressure when you feel like you’re already struggling.
See if you can identify with any of these statements:
- Deep inside you feel like you’re just “not enough” no matter how hard you try.
- You’re exhausted from trying to be Wonder Woman and create a picture perfect life for others to see.
- You know there’s more that you want to do, but you’re too afraid to step out and try.
- Negative self-talk is always running in the background.
- You’ve been a “people-pleaser” for as long as you can remember.
I want to help you move away from the things above and step into a healthy level of confidence in who you are and what you can accomplish. The mission of Stuck in Your Rut is to help you:
- Overcome fear and anxiety
- Step out and try new things
- Find joy in your daily life
- Grow your confidence
- Build healthy relationships
A little bit about me…
I’m a wife and mother. I married my high school sweetheart and we have three beautiful daughters. That sounds like a fairy tale, right?
But the journey has been full of ups and downs. More like deep dark crevices that felt like I might never be able to crawl out of. I’ve struggled with anxiety, fear, shame, guilt, and depression. At my lowest point, I felt all alone and ready to give up. I wasn’t sure that I could ever do anything right or that it was worth making the effort.
But here I am. Through a LOT of self education, study, desperation, and Jesus, I turned things around in my life. And out of all the pain and hurt during the worst time in my life, grew an incredibly strong desire to connect with and help other women.
I don’t know it all. I’m not perfect. But I’m here to help you if I can.
I’d love for you to explore the site, send me message with what you need, and share your own story to help encourage other women.